Vs > Dunedin (Aero)
Dannevirke vs Dunedin (Aero) Climate & Distance Between
Dannevirke vs Sundsvall, Sweden
Dannevirke vs Changdu, China
Dannevirke vs Civitavecchia, Italy
Dannevirke vs Ngaoundere, Cameroon
Dunedin (Aero) vs Guaira, Brazil
Dunedin (Aero) vs Belgaum (Sambre), India
Dunedin (Aero) vs Cape St James, Bc, Canada
Dunedin (Aero) vs Satu Mare, Romania
Uttaradit East vs Bhamaw
Mcinnes Island, Bc vs Ruoqiang
Naxcivan vs Hama
Andizan vs Tirios
- The distance between Dannevirke, New Zealand and Dunedin (Aero), New Zealand is approximately 794 km or 493 mi.
- To reach Dannevirke in this distance one would set out from Dunedin (Aero) bearing 39.3° or NE and follow the great circles arc to approach Dannevirke bearing 35.3° or NE .
- Both have a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Dannevirke is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome whereas Dunedin (Aero) is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 2.2 °C (4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 0.1 °C (0.2°F) less in Dannevirke. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 392.3 mm (15.4 in) more which is equivalent to 392.3 l/m² (9.63 US gal/ft²) or 3,923,000 l/ha (419,395 US gal/ac) more. About 1 3/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 5.7° higher in Dannevirke than in Dunedin (Aero).
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Dannevirke relative to Dunedin (Aero). You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Dunedin (Aero) vs Dannevirke
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -1 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Dannevirke vs Yokohama, Japan
Dannevirke vs Wilmington, North Carolina, Usa
Dannevirke vs Ponza Island, Italy
Dannevirke vs Houghton Lake, Mi, Usa
Dunedin (Aero) vs Ras Al Kahimah, United Arab Emirates
Dunedin (Aero) vs Aberystwyth, Wales, Uk
Dunedin (Aero) vs Himeji, Japan
Dunedin (Aero) vs Waiotapu Forest, New Zealand
Addis Ababa vs Scottsburg, In
Abbotsford, Bc vs Vientiane
Sao Felix Xingu vs Sokode
Canton, Ny vs Ottawa, Il
Dannevirke vs Dunedin (Aero) Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Dannevirke
Climate Guides for Locations near Dunedin (Aero)
- Pinewood, New Zealand - 20.8 kms (12.9 miles) N
- Whare Flat, New Zealand - 19.2 kms (11.9 miles) ENE
- Balmoral, Outram, New Zealand - 3.9 kms (2.4 miles) NNE
- Dunedin, Btl Gardens, New Zealand - 24.8 kms (15.4 miles) E
- Dunedin, Musselburgh, New Zealand - 23.2 kms (14.4 miles) E
- Burnside, New Zealand - 19.3 kms (12 miles) E
- Southern Reservoir, New Zealand - 19.3 kms (12 miles) E