Vs > Dewar Lakes, Nt
Dannevirke vs Dewar Lakes, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Dannevirke vs Mar Del Plata, Argentina
Dannevirke vs Asmara, Eritrea
Dannevirke vs Barquisimeto, Venezuela
Dannevirke vs Floresta, Brazil
Dewar Lakes, Nt vs Tauherenikau, New Zealand
Dewar Lakes, Nt vs Garanhuns, Brazil
Dewar Lakes, Nt vs Paoli, In, Usa
Dewar Lakes, Nt vs Palmyra, Syria
Serrinha vs Dakar
Washington, Ia vs East Tawas, Mi
Tontouta vs Innsbruck
Revelstoke, Bc vs Port Aux Basques, Nf
- The distance between Dannevirke, New Zealand and Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada is approximately 15,026 km or 9,337 mi.
- To reach Dannevirke in this distance one would set out from Dewar Lakes, Nt bearing 273.2° or W and follow the great circles arc to approach Dannevirke bearing 208.4° or SSW .
- Dannevirke has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Dewar Lakes, Nt has a tundra climate (ET).
- Dannevirke is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome whereas Dewar Lakes, Nt is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The annual average temperature is 25.5 °C (45.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 23.3 °C (41.9°F) less in Dannevirke. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 791 mm (31.1 in) more which is equivalent to 791 l/m² (19.41 US gal/ft²) or 7,910,000 l/ha (845,631 US gal/ac) more. About 4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 27.6° higher in Dannevirke than in Dewar Lakes, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Dannevirke relative to Dewar Lakes, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Dewar Lakes, Nt vs Dannevirke
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Dannevirke vs Perdasdefogu, Italy
Dannevirke vs Ust-Cilma, Russia
Dannevirke vs Minginui Forest, New Zealand
Dannevirke vs Murcia/ San Javier, Spain
Dewar Lakes, Nt vs Kayseri, Turkey
Dewar Lakes, Nt vs Ioannina, Greece
Dewar Lakes, Nt vs Drosh, Pakistan
Dewar Lakes, Nt vs Merry Island, Bc, Canada
Rio Branco vs Aj-Petri
Santa Cruz vs Missoula, Mt
Chesterfield, Nunavut vs Orlando, Fl
Rivadavia vs Sheridan, Wy
Dannevirke vs Dewar Lakes, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Dannevirke
Climate Guides for Locations near Dewar Lakes, Nt
- Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada - 162.3 kms (100.9 miles) WNW
- Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada - 406.5 kms (252.6 miles) W
- Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada - 752.3 kms (467.5 miles) W
- Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada - 591.6 kms (367.6 miles) W
- Coral Harbour, Nt, Canada - 732.3 kms (455.1 miles) SW
- Upernavik, Greenland - 714.5 kms (444 miles) NE
- Uummannaq, Greenland - 766.1 kms (476 miles) ENE
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 228.6 kms (142 miles) NNE
- Egedesminde, Greenland - 737.8 kms (458.5 miles) E
- Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada - 177.9 kms (110.6 miles) E
- Broughton Island, Nt, Canada - 330 kms (205 miles) ESE
- Holsteinsborg, Greenland - 756.5 kms (470.1 miles) E
- Cape Dyer, Nt, Canada - 468.9 kms (291.4 miles) ESE
- Iqaluit, Nt, Canada - 557.2 kms (346.3 miles) SSE
- Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 557.2 kms (346.3 miles) SSE